Dress Code 2021-2022
A few reminders for students and parents regarding Cobb's dress code:
Solid blue or red collared shirt
Cobb hoodie (available for purchase, $20)
Cobb t-shirt (available for purchase, $10)
Navy, khaki or black pants
Navy, khaki or black skirts/dresses (knee length)
Blue or black jeans with no rips/tears above the knee exposing skin
Spirit Day – Principal to designate days
Spirit shirt, college shirt, or standardized dress tops may be worn.
Rules for Cobb 6th Grade
- Shirts must be appropriatly sized.
- Pants must fit at the waist or a student must wear a belt. There will be no sagging.
- Students whose pants are sagging will have their pants cinched with a zip tie.
- Pants may not have any holes exposing skin above the knee
- No spandex, leather, or pleather pants, skirts, or shorts
- Shorts, skirts, dresses, and skorts must be mid-thigh or longer
- Shirts must be tucked in
- No leggings unless under a skirt or dress
- Long shirts are not considered a dress
- Hair must be clean and out of the face and be a natural color
- No symbols or shapes may be cut into the hair
- No backless shoes
- No pierced ring or stud in visible body parts besides ears (e.g. lip, nose, eyebrows, tongue)
- No gauges in ears
- All tattoos must be completely covered
- A student’s attire cannot cause a distraction
- All backpacks or over-sized bags/purses must be see-through (clear or mesh)
- Additional Rules for Middle School Only
- Jackets must be unzipped when students enter the building so that staff can see color of shirt
- Pull over sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets, etc. must be the solid color of the grade level