Return to Headlines

New Student Enrollment

The following Documents are required for New Student Enrollment:

Birth Certificate
Social Security Card
Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport
Immunization records - must be signed or stamped by the physician
Proof of Residency - Utility bill (water, gas or electricity) or current lease
Previous school records preferred (ex. report cards, transcript or withdrawal forms)

Below, you will find the link for New Student Enrollment.  Enrollment is online for the 2023 - 2024 school year.


If you are in need of assistance in person, click on the link below to schedule an appointment.